Friday 1 January 2010

Dr Who

I have just watched David Tennant's final outing as "The Doctor"...  Apart from the fantastical storyline, it was really quite OK!

I actually quite like David Tennant as an actor...  I know he has many, many fans...  I would like it, however, if these fans could give the new chap - Matt Smith - a chance...  We saw him, briefly - it was about a minute-and-a-half at the end, where he rabbits on about not being ginger...  Not, in my opinion, enough to judge him on, really...  Already, people are saying that they don't like him?  Why?  Because he's not David Tennant!  Personally, I think it's a shame that David is gone - but I am rational enough to reserve a judgement on the new actor until I've actually seen him acting!  I hope everyone else can do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - give your feedback, answer a question, start a debate, make a point, or simply hurl abuse... It's up to you! ;)