- I left the radiators on all year 'round, because I wanted to see what it would be like to live in the Seychelles (where they worship radiators as demigods).
- I briefly spoke on the phone with the Pope but we got cut off when he lost signal.
- I won three rounds of 'Uno' in a row.
- I invented a new way of peeling vegetables which extracts the inner part of the vegetable through a tube rather than scraping off the outer layers in the old and inefficient method.
- My friends all chipped in to buy me shares in the World's Largest Cucumber.
- I rowed from Britain to Ireland across the Irish Sea in a boat made entirely from elastic bands.
- I ate over 19,000 chips.
Another successful year! Thanks for being a part of it – and here's to 2015.