Friday 4 June 2010

365 Project rejects - 4th June 2010

These are photos which I like, but which I didn't pick to be today's picture showcased in my 365 Project...

I'll start, actually, with the one I did choose for the project...

Looking upstream at Breydon Bridge -



But there were also these others, which, sadly, didn't quite make it...

A closer shot of the bridge, which I also really like -



Looking downstream, instead, towards Yarmouth town -





A stump of wood, protruding from the mudflats -



And, the view underneath Breydon Bridge, peering through those enormous concrete girders -



Hope you liked those...  If not - no worries!  :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - give your feedback, answer a question, start a debate, make a point, or simply hurl abuse... It's up to you! ;)