Saturday 27 February 2010

When I am the Minister for Transport (part one)

Many town or city centres, these days, are open only to buses, and bicycles...  Now, as everyone knows, buses and bicycles are the two most irritating vehicles on the roads in this country...

So, when I am Minister for Transport, buses and bicycles will be banned from built-up areas - for the sanity of all...

"Park & Ride" schemes will be turned upside-down - a bus will take you from your house, to a carpark on the outskirts of the city, and then you will get into a car, and drive into the city centre to do your shopping, or go to the bank, or whatever...

Brilliant, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds awful!

Kit Marsden said...

Sorry, Anonymous... I think you mean "aweSOME"... ;)

Sam said...

you're officially a cornball for your comment to anonymous. and so am i for using the word cornball...

i sooo wish we had public transit in my town. the only places with trains and buses actively running as a main way of traveling is in New York and Chicago. (and I'm sure some other places, but I don't care to look those up).

I hate bicyclists with a passion. On the other hand, I love riding my bike :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - give your feedback, answer a question, start a debate, make a point, or simply hurl abuse... It's up to you! ;)