Friday 29 April 2011

Two more things about the Royal Wedding

I just can't help myself, can I?!

Firstly, I would say that whatever your views on the concept of Royalty, or on the media's extraordinary "hype" over this event, anyone who would actively wish a couple ill on their wedding day is absoultely out of line...

And secondly, to the braying fools on social media today, if you really believe that "patriotism" and "racism" are synonyms, then it is you who are ignorant and misinformed...

Good day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say hello as I'm a new reader! I found you over at 20SB :)

I totally agree with both of your posts about the royal wedding. I had a marvellous day, celebrated at Hyde Park with about 100,000 other people!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - give your feedback, answer a question, start a debate, make a point, or simply hurl abuse... It's up to you! ;)